How to apply for a place on the ATNC:
- Course cost - £800
- Please read the information about the ATNC first. You must be a Registered Nurse, Paramedic* or ODP* who has current trauma experience.
- Please contact the local course centre DIRECTLY to book a place. You can do this by clicking on the email address for the course centre. You can then request further information about the course including the application process and cost.
- The ATNC Office is unable to assist with booking places on courses.
- If a course venue is not on the list, either course dates are still being decided or the centre is not yet accepting applications.
* = See additional notes on the 'Courses' tab
The ATNC is currently completing a re-accreditation process with the Royal College of Surgeons for England and the American College of Surgeons to be able to run ATNC alongside the Advanced Trauma Life Support® (ATLS®) 10th Edition course. In addition, we are seeking accreditation from the Royal College of Nursing.
Due to these negotiation processes we are not able to plan any ATNC provider courses in autumn/winter of 2018. We apologise for any inconvenience. We anticipate being able to launch an updated course in Spring 2019 and will announce these dates on our website as soon as possible.
ATNC Re-verification courses are going to be available in autumn 2018 and dates will be posted on the website soon. Please make applications to these courses directly with the course centres.
2018 course dates
One day reverification courses 2018